Live in South West Calgary and need a garage door repair?
Even though garage doors usually break at the worst possible moment in life, our professional technicians will make sure it's up and running in no time!
Whether you're planning to go on vacation or on a business trip and your garage door stuck open, or maybe you're running late for an important meeting and can't use your car because your garage door opener won't open the door, we most likely have one of our garage door technicians available in South West Calgary right now!
We offer same day garage door repair Calgary service for 95% of our clients. The only exceptions are a custom garage door parts that we don't have in stock or complete door installation, which requires a few extra steps to finalize the order.
The most common garage door issues are usually caused by faulty springs or opener, however, even a small problem with one of your garage door rollers can result in a much bigger issue over time, so it is always a great idea to call one of our technicians to perform annual preventative maintenance.
Give us a call at 403-990-9536 and well do our best to fix your garage door ASAP.
We aim to be the most cost-effective garage door repair company in Canada by using the best quality parts at the most affordable prices possible. Don't hesitate to call us and find out what we can do for you!
List of Calgary South West Communities covered by our Garage Door Repair Services
Altadore - Marda Loop
CFB Lincoln Park PMQ
Downtown Commercial Core
Downtown West End
Mount Royal Lower
Mount Royal Upper
North Glenmore Park
Scarboro - Sunalta West
Shawnee Slopes - Evergreen Estates
Signal Hill Signature Park
Frequently Asked Questions
1. "Is there a service call fee for garage door repair services in Calgary?"
- "Calgary Garage Door Fix" DOESN'T charge service call fee. Simply request a service via our website or call (403) 990-9536. Online maintenance requests can be initiated within minutes.
2. "How much does it cost to replace a garage door spring?"
- "We charge between $125 and $175 per sping, including parts and labor. The price will depend on the size of the spring we'll have to use in order to balance the door properly."
3. "How much does it cost to replace a garage door cables?"
-"Our standard price for garage door cables replacement is $180+GST. It includes replacement of both cables, bottom brackets, and rollers if those are rusty. In some cases, the price can be higher if your garage door is off tracks and requires other repairs such as hinges and rollers replacement."
4. "How much does it cost to replace a garage door opener?"
-"We only use Lift Master garage door openers as we find them really reliable and cost-effective. The price starts at $500+GST, including parts and labor and goes up depending on the model and configuration of the garage door opener."
5. "Do you install new garage doors?"
-"Yes we do, contact us with more information and we'll be able to give you a quote on your new garage door."
6. "How much does it cost to have my garage door serviced?"
-"A simple garage door service costs only $80 +GST and includes garage door lubrication and full inspection. You will get a list of recommendations once the inspection is completed."
7. "Are you working across Calgary?"
-"We provide garage door repair and installation services across Calgary, including SouthEast, SouthWest, NorthEast and NorthWest areas."
8. "Do you accept credit cards?"
-"Yes, any card works and there are no discounts for cash payments."