Live in South East Calgary and need a garage door repair?
No Extra Charge On Weekends or Evenings
There's nothing worse than when you've got things planned, and your garage door is stuck open, or worse yet, your vehicle is stuck inside, and you can't get it out. Whether you are leaving the house to go on a family or a business trip, are just heading out to run errands, or are running late for an important meeting, we know how frustrating it can be to have your garage door malfunction, and we are here to help!
Even though your overhead or garage door will often break at the worst moment you can imagine, our "best in the business" technicians will make sure it will not ruin any of your plans!
Fortunately for you, we probably have some of our garage door professionals out there in South East Calgary at this moment.
We offer same-day garage door repairs in 95% of our call outs so we'll have you back on your way again quickly. The only exemption would be a custom-made garage door component that we don't possess in stock or a full door installation, which involves a few more steps to settle the order.
Malfunctioning springs or openers are usually the cause. Still, even a small problem with one of your cables can result in a much more significant issue down the road, so it is always a good idea to call one of our service technicians and ask if we can carry out preventative maintenance for your door.
Give us a call at 403-990-9536, and well do our best to repair your garage door RIGHT AWAY.
We aim to be the most cost-effective repair business in Canada, using the best quality components at the most budget-friendly prices possible.
Don't hesitate to call us and see what we can do for you!
List of Calgary South East Communities covered by our Garage Door Repair Services
Albert Park - Radisson Heights
Douglasdale - Glen
Downtown East Village
Killarney - Glengarry
Ogden - Lynnwood
Frequently Asked Questions
1. "Is there a service call fee for garage door repair services in Calgary?"
- "Calgary Garage Door Fix" DOESN'T charge a service call fee. Simply request a service via our website or call (403) 990-9536. Online maintenance requests can be initiated within minutes.
2. "How much does it cost to replace a garage door spring?"
- "We charge between $125 and $175 per sping, including parts and labor. The price will depend on the size of the spring we'll have to use in order to balance the door properly."
3. "How much does it cost to replace garage door cables?"
-"Our standard price for garage door cables replacement is $180+GST. It includes replacement of both cables, bottom brackets, and rollers if those are rusty. In some cases, the price can be higher if your garage door is off tracks and requires other repairs such as hinges and rollers replacement."
4. "How much does it cost to replace a garage door opener?"
-"We only use Lift Master garage door openers as we find them really reliable and cost-effective. The price starts at $500+GST, including parts and labor, and goes up depending on the model and configuration of the garage door opener."
5. "Do you install new garage doors?"
-"Yes we do, contact us with more information and we'll be able to give you a quote on your new garage door."
6. "How much does it cost to have my garage door serviced?"
-"A simple garage door service costs only $80 +GST and includes garage door lubrication and full inspection. You will get a list of recommendations once the inspection is completed."
7. "Are you working across Calgary?"
-"We provide garage door repair and installation services across Calgary, including SouthEast, SouthWest, NorthEast, and NorthWest areas."
8. "Do you accept credit cards?"
-"Yes, any card works and there are no discounts for cash payments."