Live in North East Calgary and need a garage door repair?
No Extra Charge On Weekends or Evenings
Although garage doors often break at the most inconvenient moment, our professional technicians will make sure it won't ruin your plans!
Were you planning to go on a business or a family trip, and your garage door stuck open? Or perhaps you're running late for an important meeting and can not use your car or truck because your garage door opener would not open the door? We probably have some of our garage door professionals out there in North East Calgary at this time.
We offer same-day garage door repairs in 95% of the instances. The only exemptions are custom-made garage door components that we don't have in stock or a full door installation, which involves a few more steps to settle the order.
Most typical garage door issues are usually triggered by malfunctioning springs or opener, nonetheless, even a small problem with one of your garage door rollers can result in a much greater issue over time, so it is always a good idea to call one of our service technicians to carry out annual preventative maintenance.
Call us at 403-990-9536 and well do our best to repair your garage door The Same Day!
We aim to be the most cost-effective garage door repair business in Canada using the best quality components at the most budget-friendly prices possible.
Don't hesitate to call us and see what we can do for you!
List of Calgary North East Communities covered by our Garage Door Repair Services
Bridgeland - Riverside
Mountview - Winston Heights
Frequently Asked Questions
1. "Is there a service call fee for garage door repair services in Calgary?"
- "Calgary Garage Door Fix" DOESN'T charge a service call fee. Simply request a service via our website or call (403) 990-9536. Online maintenance requests can be initiated within minutes.
2. "How much does it cost to replace a garage door spring?"
- "We charge between $125 and $175 per sping, including parts and labor. The price will depend on the size of the spring we'll have to use in order to balance the door properly."
3. "How much does it cost to replace garage door cables?"
-"Our standard price for garage door cables replacement is $180+GST. It includes replacement of both cables, bottom brackets, and rollers if those are rusty. In some cases, the price can be higher if your garage door is off tracks and requires other repairs such as hinges and rollers replacement."
4. "How much does it cost to replace a garage door opener?"
-"We only use Lift Master garage door openers as we find them really reliable and cost-effective. The price starts at $500+GST, including parts and labor, and goes up depending on the model and configuration of the garage door opener."
5. "Do you install new garage doors?"
-"Yes we do, contact us with more information and we'll be able to give you a quote on your new garage door."
6. "How much does it cost to have my garage door serviced?"
-"A simple garage door service costs only $80 +GST and includes garage door lubrication and full inspection. You will get a list of recommendations once the inspection is completed."
7. "Are you working across Calgary?"
-"We provide garage door repair and installation services across Calgary, including SouthEast, SouthWest, NorthEast, and NorthWest areas."
8. "Do you accept credit cards?"
-"Yes, any card works and there are no discounts for cash payments."
Calgary Garage Door Fix
Address: 99 Copperstone Park SE #2318, Calgary, AB T2Z 5C9, Canada
Phone: (403) 990-9536
Commercial: (587) 200 3200
We Offer Garage Door Repair Services in: