Garage door repair Calgary North West
Live in North West Calgary and need a garage door repair?
Even though garage doors oftentimes dies at the worst possible moment in life, our skilled repair professionals will bring it back to life ASAP!
Are you're planning to go on a family trip or on business travel and your garage door jammed in an open position? Or maybe you're running late for an important meeting and cannot really use your car just because your garage door opener won't open the door? We're more than likely have one of our garage door repair professionals readily available in North West Calgary at the moment!
We provide same day garage door repair service in 95% of the instances. The only exemptions are a custom-made garage door elements that we don't possess in stock or a full door installation which requires a few extra steps to complete the order.
The most typical garage door issues are generally triggered by defective springs or opener, however, even a small problem with some of your garage door sensors can result in a much larger issue over time, so it is always a very good idea to call one of our service technicians to perform preventative maintenance. on your garage door and all the major components.
Contact us at 403-990-9536 and well do our best to fix the issue RIGHT AWAY.
We want to remain the most cost-effective garage door repair company in Canada using the best quality components at the most affordable prices possible.
Do not hesitate to call us and find out what we may do for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. "Is there a service call fee for garage door repair services in Calgary?"
- "Calgary Garage Door Fix" DOESN'T charge service call fee. Simply request a service via our website or call (403) 990-9536. Online maintenance requests can be initiated within minutes.
2. "How much does it cost to replace a garage door spring?"
- "We charge between $125 and $175 per sping, including parts and labor. The price will depend on the size of the spring we'll have to use in order to balance the door properly."
3. "How much does it cost to replace a garage door cables?"
-"Our standard price for garage door cables replacement is $180+GST. It includes replacement of both cables, bottom brackets, and rollers if those are rusty. In some cases, the price can be higher if your garage door is off tracks and requires other repairs such as hinges and rollers replacement."
4. "How much does it cost to replace a garage door opener?"
-"We only use Lift Master garage door openers as we find them really reliable and cost-effective. The price starts at $500+GST, including parts and labor and goes up depending on the model and configuration of the garage door opener."
5. "Do you install new garage doors?"
-"Yes we do, contact us with more information and we'll be able to give you a quote on your new garage door."
6. "How much does it cost to have my garage door serviced?"
-"A simple garage door service costs only $80 +GST and includes garage door lubrication and full inspection. You will get a list of recommendations once the inspection is completed."
7. "Are you working across Calgary?"
-"We provide garage door repair and installation services across Calgary, including SouthEast, SouthWest, NorthEast and NorthWest areas."
8. "Do you accept credit cards?"
-"Yes, any card works and there are no discounts for cash payments."